ex girlfriend photos

On Apr 20th 2009 I went out of the town for the night to a ball game, with my friend Jeremy. At the game I received a phone call from my now ex girlfriend Lisa Williamson. This call was peculiar as she kept asking what time I assumed I would come home. I found this peculiar because earlier in the day, I had already told her I would return at 12:00 AM. At roughly 10:30 PM my pal Jeremy started getting a little ill. I did not mind leaving because my team was losing and the game was getting dull. Jeremy dropped me off at my home at around 11:15 PM and I presumed it strange that all the lights in the house were off. I went inside and everything was quiet and Lisa was no where to be found. I stood their for at least 2 minutes watching this horror before they even spotted me. Check out my ex girlfriend photos My fiance yelled at me to "get out!" and my next door neighbor gathered his garments and ran out of my house. Of course I went into the whole "Why did you do this to me" thing and all she had to point out was that she was bored in our relationship and wanted more. Of course I kicked her out of my house that night. Since then she has made my life hell. I need revenge! I'm hoping all the visitors to this site will help me get my revenge