How Do I Make My Ex Jealous?

I know I can get my ex back if I can just figure out how to make my ex jealous. I see it working all the time in movies and in books. I want to make it work for me. I know he's "the one" for me and now all I need to do is have the chance to convince him that I'm "the one" for him. I think I'll be able to do it if I can just make him jealous of me and another guy. How do I make my ex jealous though when we never seem to be in the same places anymore?

If you're intent on really making your ex jealous there are better ways to do this than by dating another man. If you want it to work to win back your ex then you're going to have to find a different path to make him jealous. If you do a little "outside of the box" thinking you'll discover that there are tons of ways to make your ex jealous that work infinitely better than turning to another man straight out of your relationship.

Be Happy Without Him

This will drive him crazy. It will make him doubt himself and tweak his pride to no end. He wants to believe the he was the primary source of joy and happiness in your life. If he sees that you're happy now that he's out of your life he's going to want to know why.

This works well for you because it will make him think about YOU. If you're trying to get him back you want him thinking about you, asking questions about you, and turning his attention towards you as much as possible.

That is only part of what makes this so effective as a strategy to really make your ex jealous. The real beauty of this plan is that the more you practice being happy the happier you will become. It's brilliant!

Improve Yourself

This is another win-win tactic that will have him thinking about you AND will make you feel better about yourself. There is nothing men find more attractive, on average, than a woman who is confident about herself.

When you work to improve yourself (education, self-help books, etc.); you're also building self-assurance and self-confidence. This will reflect on all areas of your life � even the way you walk and he will notice. When you work to improve how you appear (weight loss, teeth whitening, new hairstyle, etc.) he's going to want to know who you're looking so great for.

But, for the purpose of making your ex jealous, it will eat him up inside to know that you're making yourself so much better. He's going to want to know who you are doing this for. The best answer you can give when he asks is that you are making these changes for yourself � and mean it!

But, these things will only get his attention. You need a solid plan in place if you want to get your ex back for good. Watch this free video to http://www.magicofmakingup.com/ learn step by step instructions on how to win him back and keep him this time around.